This topic is still in draft mode
Hoojah is an online ecosystem for Malaysians to engage in thoughtful discussions, understand different points of view, and help with collaborative decision-making.
Imagine doing everything that you are doing in Facebook and WhatsApp, just without Facebook collecting data of Malaysians.
The Hoojah ecosystem comprises of these main principles:
- Transparency through open source technologies and democratic decision making
- Help people connect and local businesses grow by making technology more accessible to everyone
- Educate Malaysians to normalise making data driven decisions
The Hoojah ecosystem is divided into these main layers:
- Hoojah:Bual/Borak - social messaging app based on Telegram
- Hoojah:Bincang - community platform based on Discourse
- Hoojah:BalaiRaya - a news aggregator website that pulls content from Bincang (primarily from the Balai Raya category) as well as other sources from the internet
- Hoojah:Bina - API services to integrate other applications or services with Hoojah
- payment API to connect to local payment services
- Single Sign On across the ecosystem
- integration with applications developed locally
- Hoojah:Bufet - analytic dashboard to consume data from Bincang and Bina’s databases