This topic is still in draft mode
Hoojah is an online communication ecosystem for Malaysians to engage in thoughtful discussions, understand different points of view, and help with collaborative decision-making.
Imagine doing everything that you are doing in Facebook and WhatsApp, just without Facebook collecting data of Malaysians.
The Hoojah ecosystem comprises of these main principles:
- Transparency through open source technologies and democratic decision making
- Help people connect and local businesses grow by making technology more accessible to everyone
- Educate Malaysians to normalise making data driven decisions
The Hoojah ecosystem is divided into these main layers:
- social messaging app based on Telegram
- community platform based on Discourse
- a website that pulls content from Bincang (primarily from the Balai Raya category) as well as other sources from the internet to be discussed by people in Malaysia.
- the end goal is to have a general consensus for anything we want to know about Malaysia, and provide the insights back to people of Malaysia
- API services to integrate other applications or services with Hoojah
- payment API to connect to local payment services
- Single Sign On across the ecosystem
- integration with applications developed locally
- analytic dashboard to consume data from Bincang and Bina’s databases
Feel free to say hi